Hardware consists of a variety of parts designed to assist in restoring your brake system to "Like New Performance". Caliper anti-rattle clips, seals, pins, and dust boots; along with drum shoe return springs, hold down springs, and adjuster assemblies, help to maintain consistent, balanced braking. These Raybestos components exceed quality standards providing the highest temperature rating and service life.
How Do Brakes Work?
- Brake System Operation
- Apply System
- Power Brake Booster
- Master Cylinder Assembly
- Brake Fluid
- Hoses & Steel
- Balance Control - Warning System
- Caliper Assembly
- Brake Pads and Shoes
- Rotor Assembly - Rear Drum Brake Assembly
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
- Computer Module
- Hydraulic Assembly
- Wheel Speed Sensor
- Problems and Solutions
- Online FAQ
Please take our short quiz to test your knowledge of brake safety!
After viewing our site, take our quiz again to see what you have learned.
Question 1 of 5
1. Replacement brake parts are required to meet Federal Safety Standards.
Question 2 of 5
2. You should have your brakes inspected every:
Question 3 of 5
3. Lack of lubrication is always the reason for squeaking brakes.
Question 4 of 5
4. Quality rotors should not get hot.
Question 5 of 5
5. When your brakes are repaired, the same parts are used as the parts that were on the vehicle when you purchased it from the dealer.