Power Brake Booster
Most vehicles are equipped with a Power Brake Booster. The Booster increases brake pedal force (Boost System). The booster links the brake pedal Apply system to the Master Cylinder Assembly.
How Do Brakes Work?
- Brake System Operation
- Apply System
- Power Brake Booster
- Master Cylinder Assembly
- Brake Fluid
- Hoses & Steel
- Balance Control - Warning System
- Caliper Assembly
- Brake Pads and Shoes
- Rotor Assembly - Rear Drum Brake Assembly
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
- Computer Module
- Hydraulic Assembly
- Wheel Speed Sensor
- Problems and Solutions
- Online FAQ
Please take our short quiz to test your knowledge of brake safety!
After viewing our site, take our quiz again to see what you have learned.
Question 1 of 5
1. Replacement brake parts are required to meet Federal Safety Standards.
Question 2 of 5
2. You should have your brakes inspected every:
Question 3 of 5
3. Lack of lubrication is always the reason for squeaking brakes.
Question 4 of 5
4. Quality rotors should not get hot.
Question 5 of 5
5. When your brakes are repaired, the same parts are used as the parts that were on the vehicle when you purchased it from the dealer.