Problems and Solutions
(Trouble shoot the problems by moving over your area of concern.)
Please take our short quiz to test your knowledge of brake safety!
After viewing our site, take our quiz again to see what you have learned.
Question 1 of 5
1. Replacement brake parts are required to meet Federal Safety Standards.
Question 2 of 5
2. You should have your brakes inspected every:
Question 3 of 5
3. Lack of lubrication is always the reason for squeaking brakes.
Question 4 of 5
4. Quality rotors should not get hot.
Question 5 of 5
5. When your brakes are repaired, the same parts are used as the parts that were on the vehicle when you purchased it from the dealer.